|Fender Talon V - Talon 5 rebuild restore original floyd rose pro tremolo
Label: Heartfield by Fender Talon V
All original with the following exceptions:
- Steel black knobs (have originals)
- Washburn solid pickup cover on S (have orig.)
- 1 Fine tuner on FRP replaced (No Orig.)
- Strap Locks are not original (No Orig.)
- 1991 #113 FujiGen Gakki Factory
- 1991 Matsumoto, Nagano, Japan
- 1992 I Purchased new
- 1994 I Sold it
- 1996 Found and purchased back
- DiMarzio Super 3 DP152 Bridge
- DiMarzio H 3 Fender Propietery Neck
- Floyd Rose Pro Tremelo
- Gotoh Machine Heads
This is my favorite guitar of all time,
and I will never part with it again
This instrument is registered at Heartfield-Central,
more info on these guitars can be found there.
This Guitar is 20 years old now, and I was just going to change the strings, but realized I need to really clean the Floyd Rose "Pro". It was showing corrsion, and rust. Even though, this thing still stayed in tune.
There were several different Talons manufactured, some were
- Fender Talon
- Heartfield by Fender Talon
More info. can found here: Heartfiled-Central
After taking apart every single piece, I cleaned with alcohol, and a toothbrush, then soaked everthing in WD-40 for about 2 days.
A little banged up, but still in great shape.
This is the only part that has corrosion.
Where my hand lays for muting.
Dimarzio pickups Super 3 DP152, and H 3 Fender Propeitery:
||by: William Wendland|