|Loading up Win Vista 64-Bit Ultimate on an E5300 GT240 2GB DDR2
I will be testing several games over next 2-3 weeks.
- Battlefield: 3
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2
- Battlefield: Heroes
- Battlefield: Play4Free
- Left 4 Dead 2
- Need for Speed: World
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops
I may even test some other games like Crysis, BF2142, etc...
- Intel E5300 Dual Core 2.6GHZ
- Intel G41 DG41TY Motherboard
- EVGA GT240 512MB GDDR5 550MHZ
- Corsair XMS2 2GB DDR2/800 Ram
- Western Digital Cavier SE 1600AAJS 160GB
- Zalman CNPS 9700 LGA_775 CPU Cooler
- Lite-On CD/DVD-RW Optical Drive
- PC Power & Cooling Silencer 420 Watt PSU
- Rosewill Case
The reason for these tests, is I have always liked to benchmark a PC @ min specs to play games. I believe this is the best budget rig for gaming. I am very curious to see the results with BF3 as I think it will fail this time. However I'm sure the system can be configured to run low settings, and still a decent gaming experience.
I'll post the tests as they happen over the next few weeks.
||by: William Wendland|