So far Fraps is proven to be a very useful tool for recording Gameplay.
I will be purchasing Fraps, for $37 you can't go wrong.
I've just began using Camtasia, So I wont coment on that yet.
I do know you cannot record live gameplay, I have'nt tried video yet.
For the next week or so I'm going to be trying some Video screen capture software.
As always I will try the Free versions before making a purchase.
- Camtasia Studio ($299) (Free Trial)
- Fraps ($37) (Free Version)
- Adobe Captivate 4 (Free Trial) ($799)
The primary use will be Video Gaming, We will also try video Tutorial making,
Which I believe will only be possible with Camtasia & Captivate.
I will post some samples in this week.
Working on a Friends Rig.
He got an Antec 902, to replace his old case.
And he let me have some fun with it.. Thanks Bro.
After we get done putting it back together. we'll look into some Overclocking. (But not too severe)
- EVGA 750i SLI Motherboard
- EVGA 9800GT 512 DDR3
- Intel Pentium Core 2 Quad Q9400
- OCZ Platinum PC2 8500 1066MHZ/DDR2
- X-FI Platinum Fatal1ty Champion Series Sound.
- Zalman CNPS 9500
- Tagan BZ700 700 Watt Modular PSU
- 1 Terabyte WD Cavier Green.
- 3Dmark Vantage ( 6678 )
- CPU 3.2GHZ
- Vcore 1.40v
- Ram 1066MHZ 2.15v
- Vantage Stable
- OCCT Inconclusive (1.2 Minutes)
- Idle Temps / 34,30,38,38
- Load Temps / 57,50,51,49
Happy New Year.
I did'nt really do anything during the month of December, but play games, and spend time with family.
Hopefully I'll have something interesting to post this month.