|Twitter Updates - Text follow WilliamWendland to 40404 for US Residents|
Project: AYB Part 2 - Cable Managent mock up for drilling into the antec 900 frame
Mock up cable management of the 780i Antec 900 for drilling holes and using ruber groments
Project AYB: Part 1, Antec 900 tear down, Strip down for prime and paint, Yellow and Black
Disassembly of the antec 900, 8800GTS, SLI, 780i, Q6600, (Instrumental) the audio was fubar.
antec case is stripped down to the metal frame.
Corsair 400CX 400 Watt Power Supply Replacement.
I just replaced an Ultra x3 800 watt that was too big,
400 Watts is all that was needed, the 800 Watt will be used in another build.
Here are the EVGA 8800GTS 512 G92 cards with all the EVGA decals removed. (see video below).
These will be going in the Yellow & Black Antec 900 / 780i.
Removing the decals on an EVGA 8800GTS 512 to find some Nvidia Decals
- Follow up: WD-40 works excellent, the 3-n-1 oil not so great.
Completed - X58 - GTX465
- EVGA X58 SLI
- EVGA GTX465 X 1
- Intel i7 930
- Corsair H50 CPU Cooler
- Corsair Dominator DDR3/1600 X6 Tripple Channel Ram
- Western Digital Veloci Raptor HDD
- Lite-On Optical DVD-RW
- Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Champion Series Sound PCI
- Antec Nine Hundred Two (Revised SSD Support Bottom Mount)
The H50 was mounted on the rear, with the fan direction Exausting.
not the recomended rear intake, this pulls air in from the front, keeping proper flow.
Rebuilding a 780i - 8800GTS 512 SLI
- Intel Q6600
- EVGA 780i SLI
- EVGA 8800GTS 512 G92 x 2
- Ultra X3 800 Watt PSU
- Corsair XMS2 DDR2/800 4GB
- Antec 900
- Zalman 9700 CNPS
- Windows XP 32-BIT (ATM will change to Win 7)