Microsoft Windows 7 release date 10/22/2009.
Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, and Ultimate, both 32-Bit, & 64-Bit
Click Here for more info.....
Here is an Awsome Win 7 Upgrade deal:
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Upgrade Family Pack 3 PC 32-Bit & 64-Bit in 1 package. $149.95
I'm not sure how long this one will be available, but 3 PCs. I bought this one myself.
Click Here! For more information & Screenshots.
Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, or COD 7 Petition
Posted by: BillyBoB Oct 17 2009 @ Nvidia SLI Zone Forums
A lot of PC gamers are going crazy over the new IW.net infinity ward thought up of.
402 is a Developer for Infinity ward and went on a podcast (which is almost 3 hours long) and said
that there well be no third party dedicated servers in MW:2 (@ about the 1hr 30min mark)
Fourzerotwo was on our BASH webcast this morning and he had a few surprises for the PC community
Here are the snippets:
- We're doing a lot on the backend to make the game accessible for everyone.
- There is no delay for the PC version of MW2
- There's prestige mode
- Jason West at the MP event, said that he was dead on, on the matchmaking servers.
- We've been building a system on the backend called IW.NET.
- You are completely reliant on IW.NET. There are no server lists. There are no dedicated servers.
- You have private matches where you can customize the game
- You cannot put MW2 on a dedicated server.
- This is the first time we've ever done something like this and
- the team has huge plans for what IW.NET develops into.
- Customizing your game...you have quite a few options in a private match
- You're getting same game (as in Console), plus matchmaking and private match.
- Server admin point-of view, NO DEDICATED SERVERS
Sign The Petition Now!
I Signed this Petition 81763 William Wendland (o0MrScary0o)
Now running a Battlefield 2142 Dedicated Server (BF2142).. [BT] Blade Talon..
Using the DELL E510 with 3GB DDR2/667, Today is day 1, let's see if works out..
If we get some traffic, I'll build a website, and start a real squad site..
By the way, the E1400 Server is still up @ 100% without an issue...